Skip to content
Back to top
- Why does the kid’s bathroom smell funny?
- When was the last time I cleaned the bath toys?
- Maybe the bath toys are horrifically moldy and that’s why it smells?
- Oh god, I don’t have the time or energy to clean all those stupid squeezy toys.
- Maybe I can just throw them away and get new ones. Henry doesn’t even take baths anymore and the babies are too small for toys. No one will notice.
- Who am I kidding, Henry will notice within five minutes. Damn.
- All bath toys should be dishwasher safe.
- Man, my boobs really hurt.
- Was that Calvin or Lucy?
- Is Henry just coughing in his sleep or awake and coughing?
- Is there any chance I will get a nap today? Seems unlikely.
- I need to order more diapers.
- That swing makes such a godawful noise. We really need to move the babies into their crib.
- How are we going to fit two cribs in that room?
- We will have to move the love seat.
- I wonder how much we could sell it for? Or maybe we can give it away in exchange for pick up? Totally worth it.
- Was that Lucy or Calvin?
- Nope, Henry. Definitely awake and coughing. FML.